Wednesday 31 October 2007

Monsters

I am hiding scared on the other side of the room because I saw S and she saw what I was wearing and then I kept seeing her out of the corner of my eye, looking at me.My thoughts are racing with what could happen, the hole's gone but the stitching's clearly visible. At least I have T on my side.
This has ruined for me the wonder highs of last night which I wanted to share. It was not having to watch support bands and Fireworks and feeling the light and the happiness wash over me and drenched in layers of sound. He held me and we danced and
and i can't lift you up, my mind is tired sand and beaches that i desire sacred nights where we watch the fireworks drip on some faces but i know I've got you but golden lips and allman vibe make me feel that I'm only all i see sometimes. He let me wear his childhood hat and for a while I felt like less of an annoyance. And little one was there in her winklepickers and I'm looking her up every day now.

No comments: